Description This multi-purpose metal handle utility knife is the modern version of the original snap-off cutter developed by OLFA Corporation in 1956. Ideal for light-duty cutting jobs. Features a sturdy metal handle designed for control and comfort, slide-lock blade positioning, and a pocket clip/built-in blade snapper for convenience. Easy, tool-free blade change. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Blade is made of high-quality Japanese grade carbon tool steel and designed for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention. Long lasting and durable - a new sharp edge with just a snap.
Blade Refills 9mm Blades
• Snap-off Blade, 10-pack (AB-10B)
• Snap-off Blade, 50-pack (AB-50B)
• UltraSharp Black Snap-off Blade, 10-pack (ABB-10B) • UltraSharp Black Snap-off Blade, 50-pack (ABB-50B)
• Stainless Steel Snap-off Blade, 10-pack (AB-10S)
• Stainless Steel Snap-off Blade, 50-pack (AB-50S)
Suggested Use cutting, paper, wallpaper, cardboard, etc.